Nov 28, 2009

The Perfect Proposal

This afternoon, Patrick, Jack and I headed for our traditional after-Thanksgiving hike at Radnor Lake (no, that is a complete lie as is most of the things I've said to Kim since last week when Kyle contacted me to help his plan unfold just perfectly)...
Photobucket
It was a perfect afternoon for a hike, sunny, 67 degrees and blue skies.
Photobucket
(Of course, Patrick and I took advantage of the help)

It was a perfect day for a perfect proposal.
Photobucket
I'm not going to tell you what he said, but OH MY!!!!!! This is a man who knows how to say the right things.
Photobucket
(obviously)
Photobucket
Congratulations to such a wonderful couple, who I swear could have already been married for 50 years. We are so happy for you two and thanks for such a nice hike ;)

3 comments:

Kim November 29, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

Sarah Sarah Sarah! These are gorgeous - even though I have pigtails! haha! I'm so glad you and Patrick and Jack were "in" on the surprise - it made it even more sweet and more perfect! Love you!

Anonymous November 29, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

I love the pictures !!! Something you will cherish forever!!! Did you think anything was strange?? jennie pate

Sarah B. November 30, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Kim! You are so welcome! You already know how I feel about your big moment- so blessed and so proud of you two. Love you!

@Jennie- I was so nervous! Oh wait, you mean Kim? hee hee...

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP