Jan 8, 2010

I got cabin fever...

...and the only cure is more photos.

I have the very lucky fortune to be allowed to shoot in a fabulous space in downtown Nashville- I mean FABULOUS. I would love to share the love with you.

This SUNDAY (Jan. 10, 2010), I will have six shoot times available at a discounted price*. If you are interested, please give me a shout via e-mail: sarahbgilliamphotography@gmail.com.

Ladies (or gentlemen), we are getting close to a romantic holiday... Moms and dads, get the kids out of the house for an hour to have fun with me! You can even shop around for some matchy-matchy cowboy hats. And for those who want to brave the cold, Nashville is a little slow on Sundays, so we could always venture downtown- but you bring the coffee (and when I say coffee I mean, a double espresso macchiato with whipped cream).


*This is first come, first served and these are not PHOTOfunDAY-priced sessions. I will update the blog/facebook when we're full. And you can click here to get an idea of regular session pricing.

{if you don't need photos at this time, perhaps you just need more cowbell}

0 comments:

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP