Mar 10, 2010

Rippavilla Prom Photography

Let me just chat with my Columbia folks for a moment.
Hey gang! I know y'all are gearing up for Mule Day and Spring Break and all kinds of wonderful things, but please let me in on your prom plans.

I know lots and lots of folks are used to hanging out at Rippavilla the day of prom and shooting with their parents, friends, family... This year is different. Wonderful, awesome, hospitable Rippavilla is also overwhelmed, overworked, overrun Rippavilla when it comes to this time of year. They do not have the staff to organize this day and to top it off, the historic home is usually hosting a wedding (that takes priority, of course) on this day- like they are this year.
So, even if you don't want to book me, please help me spread the word so that folks don't end up at Rippavilla on this day.

SO! Last year, we teamed up for me to take over this day of prom awesomeness. Please join me at Rippavilla April 24 for personality-filled photos of you and your date and your friends.
You can e-mail Melissa at chspromphotos@gmail.com to book a session.

I PROMISE they will NOT look like this:
Photobucket
(oh yes, that is totally me and my husband at the 1997 Central High School prom)

Instead, I PROMISE, they will look more like this:
Photobucket

Thank you for helping me spread the word! I look forward to seeing you looking FABULOUS on April 24!!!

Sarah B.
CHS c/o 98'

10 comments:

Anonymous March 10, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

I am so proud of you for posting your own prom photo. I just ran across mine the other day and snorted Diet Dr. Pepper out my nose. Needless to say, neither seeing the photo or having Diet Dr. P coming out my nose were a pleasant experience. If only Sarah B. had been taking photos then.

BOOK YOUR PHOTOS NOW, PEOPLE!!! Do not experience the same uncomfortable fate as I!!


Sincerely,
E

hollie March 10, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Where to start with this picture?! Love it.

SYLVIA March 10, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

OK, so the picture isn't the best, but what a cute couple!

Tierra Bonita Alpacas March 10, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Oh how I do remember that picture and the "Orient Express" themed prom that year! Wow! HaHaHa

Rachel Williamson March 10, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Why are teenagers so much cooler now? You have got to let me in on this gig next year. I honestly can't think of anything more fun.

Rachel (Wilson) Hosford March 10, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Awww. What's wrong with our prom pictures? lol Congrats on the photography business.

Amber V March 17, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

How fun!! I'd be all over that if I were in high school again. Love the pics on the info sheet!

Anonymous March 18, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

I vote for Mandy. Margo

Nancy March 18, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I vote for Kelly. I loved the picture of her cutie. May her next one also be a sweetie like Aiden.

Nancy Fust

Aaron March 19, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

I vote for Eryn

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP