Apr 11, 2010

Angela and Will

The Southern Gal and a Cheeky Brit met me at the park this morning.
Had to delete a lot of their images (sorry guys) because we basically talked the entire time about tomatoes and cameras and hiking and... anyway, back to their shoot....






It is just so nice to just HANG OUT- sure, there was a camera around, but to just be comfortable first just takes the camera right out of the picture- especially when your two-year-old stumbles in..
Jack: "I'm coming...I'm coming..."

GET OUT OF THE SHOT, SILLY!!!




I am so glad we got to spend some time together this morning, Angela and Will.
And thank you for checking out this sweet couple. You'll be seeing more of them later :)

4 comments:

Angela Bowden April 11, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Sarah, I am SO THRILLED with these!!! Love the one with Jack too!! Thank you for such a wonderful morning!!!

Will April 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

Thank you so much for this Sarah! When I saw these were up earlier I literally ran outside to tell Angela how fantastic they are...and they MUST be extra special to get ME running! :-) Seriously though, thank you...from the bottom of our hearts....

Brandie April 11, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

I love the angles of these shots! Great pics!!

Sarah B. April 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

These are SO GOOD!! Could you have WISHED for more gorgeous weather??? ~Melissa

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP