Apr 19, 2010

Caroline

This incredible, effervescent girl will be the first to tell you she's not four yet- almost though.




And I'm not one to reuse props, but when the princess boot fits.....

This was my rocking horse when I was a little girl, Caroline. I'm not sure if I told you that. Maybe next time we'll ride a real one.

I first met Caroline's sweet family last May (click here to see her first session) and we have become fast friends. Between our love of blogging (Jessica's blog is amazing) the garden and healthy eating and our kids and family in general... our shoot yesterday was half pictures and half visiting. :)

1 comments:

Sarah Harris B. April 22, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

She is so precious and one of my favorite girls! Happy "not yet four" birthday Sweet Caroline!

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP