May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, PHOTOfunDAY



PHOTOfunDAY was born as my first efforts to really jump start my photography business post 9-5 job world, and it has paid off in so many ways.

For me, it is a grueling 8-10-hour day of nonstop moving, jumping, joke telling (again, sorry), crying, spilling, laughing and absolute FUN.

I have met the most wonderful people, fun kids, amazing parents, beautiful families and pretty fantastic pets. I have been hosted by so many wonderful businesses (BIG shout outs to Lily Jane in Columbia, Pied Piper Creamery in east Nashville- who is hosting PHOTOS for the FLOOD, Utopia Coffee in Spring Hill, The Spoiled Lady in Columbia, Yip Yap Pet Salon in Columbia, Smarty Pants in east Nashville- who helped me start it all, and my friends in Louisville for the Kentucky edition.

Thank you so much for coming, helping me figure out how to do it, what works best and above all- how to make photo sessions fun again for everyone. Your support (and for many of you, repeated support), has made such a huge impact on my choice to do what I love.

Please stay tuned for dates for our last PHOTOfunDAYs of the year. (clicking on the PHOTOfunDAY label at the end of this post will take you to all previous events- so cool to look back!)

2 comments:

Nadine Birge May 23, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

your photos are amazing. I like them alllll .. keep up the GREAT WORK..

NADINE Jill Brewers
MOM

Melissa Fogaros June 21, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Please let us know when and where you will do any more photo fundays in the williamson county, tn area! I want to be the first to sign up!

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP