Aug 4, 2010

SUMMER PHOTOfunDAY!!!

You may remember me posting something about a PHOTOpawDAY last month. Well, we are now opening this date up to HUMANS, too!!!!

Our furry friends will still get the original rate: $50 for 15 minutes and 10 images in an online gallery.

And unless you've been at your arctic summer home for the last couple of months, you know it is HOT OUTSIDE. So. Since it's PHOTOfunDAY, and many of you know that means it is FUN, I will be bringing some fun items to keep you cool :)

Instead of stuffy jeans or dresses, how about bathing suits and sprinklers?! Anyone have a professionally photographed water balloon fight in their photo album?

And remember this: If you're bringing kids and they remember how much fun this one was, just think about the next time we meet. I'm thinking they will be excited about their next photo shoot! I know I will be!


Oh yeah, bring a towel. ;)

2 comments:

Amber V July 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Oh Sarah I totally want to do this!! I will check my schedule to see if I can :)

Sarah B. August 4, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

it is going to be just a little bit fun.... :D

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP