Sep 23, 2010

Learning the language

In our family, music is central. It is more than a common thread. It is more like a common language.


My mom walked into one of dad's gigs and the rest is history (really awesome history: vinyl-filled, tap shoes on the basement floor history. First guitar for my sweet 16, dad's perfect timing for our wedding day, naming our first son for a favorite musician- that kind of history).



Patrick and I fell in love with each other and with it came music, too. And it fills me up when we play together.





We surround ourselves with it and are teaching our son the language.

2 comments:

kaycee September 27, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

I don't know how I missed this one, you made me totally teary eyed and laughing all at once.

Anonymous September 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

I am crying tears of love .....
Mom

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP