Jan 13, 2011

Getting warmer

When you're a photographer buried beneath four inches of snow (that's buried for Middle Tennessee), you find that the mundane stuff is a little more interesting. The smoothie for breakfast, your son, sick in bed.

This morning, I was working on our lunch, and when I stepped back from the oven, I had to grin.


It reminded me of a photographer I've grown to admire deeply.

"When I was taking that oven picture," (William) Eggleston says today, "I thought the results would be unlike any other picture I had seen. You just don't encounter too many pictures of open ovens."
Read more:
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1855332,00.html#ixzz1AvZEB3e9

0 comments:

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP