Feb 20, 2011

Jessy and Ty are engaged

This afternoon I hung out with Jessy and Ty in their hip, east Nashville backyard for some photos for their Save the Date cards. We laughed because I mentioned that while I scoped out some rad brick walls, it didn't really match their personalities... and their backyard was perfect.

Ty: "Yeah, we aren't brick people, we are wood fence and raised beds people."

Yep.


We shot film and digital
Pentax 35mm:


Mamiya 645







I should also mention that Jessy and I worked together as magazine editors (she edits several magazines including one you Tennessean folks probably have heard of: Home & Farm) and Ty is an amazing musician and provided a perfect soundtrack to our backyard shoot.

And any shoot that ends with sushi on a patio on a 73-degree day in February is FINE BY ME.
So wonderful hanging out with you guys today. October can't come soon enough! Congratulations again ;)

5 comments:

Jessy February 21, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Thank you so much, Sarah! I've heard nothing but compliments at work, and your photos made my mom cry, so I'd say it was a successful shoot. :)

sara rose February 21, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

loving these. holy cow that second one....BEAUTIFUL....

jessica February 21, 2011 at 8:17 PM  

goooorgeous!!! sarah, you must take my engagement photos someday. and my wedding photos. of course. :) you are so talented, and jessy and ty are so cute!

Rebecca April 6, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Just seeing these - so lovely!! Congratulations, Jessy. :)

justinwrightphoto October 20, 2011 at 11:58 AM  

Nice. You're awesome.

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP