May 17, 2011

Adriane, Little Ox Pottery

My dear friend Adriane finally talked me into a little R&R at the studio where she throws. Now, I doubt she'll keep me away. I have commissioned her for projects for my business and it is really exciting to see her's taking shape..




In addition to throwing, Adriane makes all sorts of clay art and is now offering classes - for family night or girls' night and all sorts of ideas to get people making their own artwork. Such a beautiful gift to share. You'll have to find her on Etsy and see what other people are saying about this talented lady.

This is just my humble, unsolicited opinion..

1 comments:

Graham yelton May 17, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Beautiful, Sarah! Looks like a lot of fun.

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP