May 24, 2011

the new website

Today is a pretty big deal in my photography business's life. Today, after three years of blogging, then adding facebook and and sort of tweeting, the final addition is complete.



My new website (middle image) is the official gallery. And it will be how I direct you to your online galleries (bottom image) and how you can inquire more directly about my pricing or availability.

Just seems like it was about time to get a streamlined system underway, but hey, I'm a photographer, not a web expert (which is why my friend Jen will forever be my hero for her troubleshooting and tech support today). So excited to unveil these sites. :)

I hope these sites will make it easier for you to navigate, ask questions and share images.

Keep on keepin' on.
sb

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP