May 23, 2011

Rachel & Sam

It was breezy and quiet around the winding neighborhood of cottages in Monteagle Saturday. And walking up to see Rachel there wasn't a buzz of activity, but more like crossing the last things off the honey-do list.









Of course, the tempo of the day changed a bit by the time the sun set...


But even then, it was evident that Sam and Rachel really took in their amazing day.


Such a joy to photograph a wedding for a couple seeking purely documentary images. And can't wait to get the film back!

5 comments:

sara rose May 23, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

SOOO amazing!

Jill @ Run for the Hills May 23, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

Everytime you shoot a wedding and post the pictures, I want to get married all over again so you can capture it.

We're celebrating 10 years next year, and I just happen to have my wedding dress. I think I'm going to get Dave in a day suit and make you take our pictures. :)

You are so talented my friend!

Anonymous May 23, 2011 at 8:41 PM  

Sarah,
These are beautiful pictures and I love your observations of Rachel and Sam. You really captured these two and I can't wait to see more. It was fun to be with you this past weekend!
Emily

Anonymous May 24, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

Your photographs capture so well a simply beautiful wedding in a simply lovely setting. Rachel and Sam will no doubt be thrilled!

A guest & friend

Anonymous May 26, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

I can't WAIT for Rachel to see these! When I ran across these the other day, I grabbed the first person I saw to come see them because I just had to show them to someone. They just made me that much more excited for our wedding!! Great, great, great work!

- Virginia

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP