Oct 11, 2011

The Rose Family

Photographer Sara Rose and I met at a workshop two years ago, and were instant friends. We have shot weddings together, worked on photo projects together, our families have become friends and we talk almost daily. She is truly one of my closest friends and colleague and each year, we make a time to get together for her Christmas card. I won't show too many.. she doesn't like to give away the photo before you get her card (ha!). Love this sweet friend of mine and her beautiful family.




I used Yellow Sky actions on this- my buddy, Aron is the creator and I thought it would be fun to try something a little different on Sara and Terry's images!

2 comments:

sara rose October 11, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

I love you! but, you already knew that...didn't you?

Shea Halliburton October 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

LOVE been waiting to see these!!!! :)

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP