Aug 10, 2012

Commercial work

I usually share lifestyle work or some personal work, but there are plenty of jobs that don't make the blog or my website. In addition to shooting fashion, weddings and lifestyle, I also have wonderful corporate clients.

These are a couple of shots from a recent documentary shoot for Cassidy Turley. The building, located on 4th and Church, was recently given new signage and I was able to follow the amazing High Angle crew during some of the process.

High Angle usually lifts signs by helicopter, but this sign was raised then installed by repelling.
I didn't repel.. just kind of dangled off the side. There is footage of the company installing familiar signs on the Nashville skyline on their site and Youtube feed. 




1 comments:

Anonymous August 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

YIKES!!!!! What fun! Can't wait to see the finished product!!! XO Mom

THE GALLERY

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP